El Paso, United States
HELLO EL PASO
El Paso is situated along the river Rio Grande in Texas, USA. There is a strong military presence in El Paso with Fort Bliss being one of the largest military complexes. This city has hot summers and cold and dry winters, however El Paso has a varied climate. The KLAQ great river raft race of El Paso is famous all over the world.
Things to do –
- Franklin Mountains state Park- This is a type of desert Park but beautiful in its own way. You can enjoy climbing and Hiking here.
- Chamizal National Memorial Park Grounds- It is a Park and Museum in El Paso. Just visit the information center here and you can have all the information regarding this place.
- El Paso Zoo- This Zoo is spread over an area of 35 acres with about 220 species of animals.
- Wyler aerial Tramway- Enjoy the Mountain Gondola rides here.
- San Jacinto Plaza- It is a historical Plaza with greenery all around. Food here is awesome.
- Hueco Tanks State Park and Historic Site- These are the ancient rock carvings and you need to take Guided tour to this Place.
- Western Playland- A wonderful amusement Park with rides and games for children.
- Scenic Drive
- Old Ysleta Mission- It is a Mexican style church.
- El Paso Museum of arts- This museum has regional art works from 13th century.
Where to stay?
- Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown- This is a hotel from 1960s and has beautiful rooms, chic restaurant and a roof top pool.
- Holiday Inn Express El Paso- Central- Here the rooms are traditional with microwaves and minifridges. It also provides free Wi Fi and Breakfast.
- La Quinta Inn El Paso West- This hotel has an outdoor pool and provides free breakfast and Wi Fi
- El Paso Inn- This hotel also provides free breakfast and Wi Fi. Transport facility to airport is available.